- How can I be sure you have received my entry?
- Entrants receive an email confirmation when they enter along with a link to the Guidelines document, which is the guide for all entries.
- What are the entry terms and conditions?
- PRINTING United Alliance assumes all entries have permission from an appropriate party to enter the nominee. In the event that an entrant without such rights submits an entry, the entrant will not be eligible for the competition. PRINTING United Alliance is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant. Submission of any entry acknowledges the right of PRINTING United Alliance to use it for exhibition and publication in any medium.
Timely submission of an entry meeting the eligibility requirements and payment of the entry fee as stated herein ensures that an entry will be reviewed and considered for recognition.
If an entry receives an award, the manner and details of announcing such nomination and award is strictly within the discretion of PRINTING United Alliance. We are committed to publicizing all Pinnacle Product Awards recipients in the same manner.
- Do you have to be based in the United States to participate?
- We encourage and welcome entries from all over the world. All submissions must be in English to participate.
- Is it possible to receive judges’ ratings and comments for my entry?
- Judges’ score sheets are available upon request.
- How many entrants win a Pinnacle Product Award each year?
- The Pinnacle Product Award consists of about 85 categories this year (it can vary from year-to-year). Not all categories have a winner. For those categories with less than three entries, the entry must receive a minimum score for a winner to be declared. Typically, 65-75 winners are chosen in any given year.
- How many Pinnacle Product Award stars can I purchase for my team or other office locations?
- There is no limit; you can purchase as many Pinnacle Product Award stars as you’d like. Each award is $200 and includes shipping.
- When does the competition open?
- The competition is open now and the site will remain open to submit entries until July 31, 2021. The actual entry and/or samples must be received by Friday August 13, 2021 to be judged. Winners will be notified Friday, September 3, 2021.
- What exactly does the photo opportunity entail at the PRINTING United Expo?
- There will be a scheduled date and time where you’ll have a photo taken with a sample award star and the award program manager. Details, date, and time will be provided to all award winners.