About the PRINTING United Alliance Premier PRINT Awards
The PRINTING United Alliance Premier PRINT Awards competition is the industry’s most prestigious award of recognition honoring the very best in print communications. The awards recognize excellence in quality, creativity, and innovation. The Premier PRINT Awards competition exemplifies the very best in the printing industry.
The Premier PRINT Awards was born from the convergence of the most advanced awards programs in the printing industry: SGIA’s Golden Image Award, Printing Impressions’ Gold Ink Award, Packaging Impressions’ Excellence Award and the Print Industries of America Benny Award. These awards programs laid the foundation for a single unified award that recognizes the best of the best in graphic communications.
The Premier PRINT Awards is an all-inclusive industry competition that represents all areas and categories of print—screen, offset, digital, wide format, flexographic, letterpress, gravure printing, and embellishments/enhancements—produced by commercial printers, sign/display shops, package printers/converters, in-plants, trade binderies/finishers, graphic designers, and students. This premier event highlights the extraordinary work that is produced in the industry for customers.
How to Enter
- Choose your finest work.
- Determine which pieces you want to submit based on the work you have produced between May 1, 2020 and June 15, 2021. The entries selected should be free of obvious imperfections.
- Determine the category that best represents your entry.
- To help identify the appropriate category in which to enter your piece, consider the print production process, how the entry is used, the equipment used, and what materials were used to print the job.
- Complete your entry and submit payment using our online entry form.
- For each entry that is submitted, you must complete all required fields in the online entry system.
- Print out your packing slip and submit it with each piece.
- If you win an award, the entering company name and entry title that you submit will be the listed award-winner to the media, the Premier PRINT Awards website, and on the physical award.